Sunday, 28 September 2014

Disney Q and A

Hello! I thought a good first post would be a set of Disney questions (I found these here:http://www.quotev.com/23089/journal/693553/45-Disney-Questions-Answer-for-fun-yourself-and-Tag-me-in-it-I-read-them-all-Stole-from-Caroline/). This should give you an insight into my favourite things about Disney :)

 
1. Favourite Disney movie?
It used to be The Little Mermaid but now 100% Pinocchio.

  • 2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland?
  • Walt Disney World. I have been to WDW twice and loved it (hopefully going next summer)! However Disneyland Paris is my home park so I go there a lot but Orlando is by far my favourite. I have yet to go to Disneyland California.

  • 3. Favourite Disney character?
  • I don't have one. Ariel, Rapunzel, Pinocchio, Jiminy Crickett and so many others

  • 4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the theatres?
  • I don't remember seeing any in the cinema but the first one I remember seeing is Snow White.

  • 5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most?
  • The DVDs. I am trying to complete the whole animated classics collection.

  • 6. Your favourite Disney song?
  • This changes so much but one of these: Belle, When you wish upon a star, You can fly, Under the Sea, When will my life begin, One dance, Just around the riverbend, Listen with your heart... I love so many haha.

  • 7. Favourite attraction/ride at the parks?
  • Peter Pans Flight

  • 8. What is your dream job at Disney?
  • Being a princess in one of the films or working as a princess in one of the parks.

  • 9. Who's the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks?
  • I like to meet lots of different characters when I go to a park. I really like meeting Minnie or the classic characters though.

  • 10. What's your most treasured Disney item?
  • Hmm I love everything Disney that I own but I would have to say my autograph book, my Minnie ears or my Pinocchio DVD.

  • 11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet?
  • Jodi Benson

  • 12. Favorite Disney movie that's not a classic/famous?
  • My favourites are the classics but one that I love is The Little Mermaid 2.

  • 13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be?
  • Probs just Thank you for providing moments and things that makes lots of people so happy'.

  • 14. Your favorite snack to get at the parks? (Churros, Mickey's Ice Cream Bars, etc.)
  • Don't really buy snacks at the parks.

  • 15. Your favorite parade/show at the parks?
  • Wishes at WDW (fireworks) or Once Upon a Dream Parade Paris (No longer runs)

  • 16. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
  • Flounder

  • 17. Your favourite Disney memory?
  • Anything to do with the parks. Something that stands out was at Paris in august this year when Ariel stopped Stars N Cars to come and take a picture with me.

  • 18. Do you have a favorite pair of Mickey ears?
  • Yes. My pair I have had for years and years of classic Minnie ears. I would really like som sequined ones but I couldn't bear not wearing my old ones that have been to all the parks with me since I can remember.

  • 19. If you could, what "forgotten princess" would you add to the official lineup?
  • Pocahontas 

  • 20. Your favorite princess dress/outfit?
  • Even though Ariel is my favourite princess I am not keen on any of her outfits. I really like all of Belles outfits. However as far as park dresses go (little girl dresses), I think the Snow White one is really pretty.

  • 21. Your favorite Disney soundtrack?
  • Hmm I think Beauty and the Beast  

  • 22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, or Rajah?
  • Genie

  • 23. Favorite restaurant at the parks?
  • I really like the look of 'Be our Guest' which wasn't open last time I was at Florida but I think once I have gone to that it will be my favourite. Otherwise I don't tend to go to the restaurants. Maybe The Crystal Palace (WDW) or Rainforest CafĂ© (DLP in the Village).

  • 24. How did you first discover the "magic" of Disney?
  • I always loved the idea of wishes and dreaming since I was young.

  • 25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first when you're at the parks?
  • Peter Pans Flight

  • 26. Your favorite "iconic" moment?
  • Pinocchio becoming alive after Geppetto wishes on a star.

  • 27. What's the saddest moment for you in any Disney film?
  • Normally people would say Mufasa dying or Bambi's mum but I find the saddest moment when Geppetto goes out looking for Pinocchio in the rain (you can see how much I love Pinocchio).

  • 28. Best Disney kiss?
  • There are so many, I am not sure.

  • 29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose?
  • The kingdom Ariel and Eric live in or Sleeping Beauty.

  • 30. Favorite Disney musical sequence based on spectacle/animation?
  • Be our Guest

  • 31. Which Disney princess has the best sidekicks?
  • Belle

  • 32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney movie, which one would you pick?
  • The Little Mermaid

  • 33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family? Or does it run in the family?
  • No my parents also love Disney. How else would I end up going to Disney parks annually? I blame them for making me like this ;)

  • 34. Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip?
  • Love them all.

  • 35. What are your top five favorite Disney blogs on Tumblr?
  • Not sure.

  • 36. If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney movie, what would it be?
  • Hmm I have no idea how Disney comes up with all these different stories so I cant think.

  • 37. Favorite hotel at the parks?
  • Dolphin (WDW) or Kyraid (DLP) but I would love to stay in the Disneyland Hotel one day.

  • 38. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you're sad/upset?
  • Pinocchio

  • 39. The Aladdin show or The Little Mermaid show?
  • Little Mermaid

  • 40. Do you plan to have/have you had your honeymoon at a Disney park?
  • That would be fun haha.

  • 41. Favorite piece of Disney clothing/accessory to wear?
  • All my Disney pyjamas .

  • 42. Post a picture of yourself that's Disney-related.


  • 43. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
  • Mickey

  • 44. What Disney movies/worlds would you like to see in the next Kingdom Hearts game?
  • I don't know what that is...

  • 45. Which Disney movie, even if it's not your favorite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason?
  • Pinocchio because I love the idea of always dreaming and wishing ;)


    Comment if you do this too or have any other questions ;)

    Kate x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment